Wednesday, March 28, 2007

odd resemblance


This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time, coming from a neighbor who had lunch w/ me last week. Plus, I didn't know who this was, so I had to look her up ; )

"Hi, Dana. I don't know if you watch American Idol but last night Gwen Stafani was the mentor. She looked so pretty and was so sweet and helpful talking to all the contestants. I was struck by how she looks like you, blonde of course instead of brunette, but so pretty. Has anyone told you that before? I wasn't really all that familar with her and in some of the clips they showed introducing her last night she had so many different highly dramatic and unusual looks for her concerts or albums that you really had no sense of who she was. But in person just talking to the contestants, every time they showed her I was struck by how much she reminded me of you.
Cheers, Sarah"

DanaMite has not owned a television in 20 years.