Monday, September 18, 2006

Confessions

I'm not kidding... few people realize the awesome power Google has laid in their hands. Yet, they do NOT know how to start step-by-step in order to take a slash of the*Huge* AdSense Profits.

If you are like me, you probably feel the same way too. "I Was Sick And Tired Of 'Gurus' Promising Me A *SECRET* AdSense Money-Spinning System... Which Most Are Full Of Hoopla Anyway!"

Listen up... the majority of AdSense users don't really understand how hard it is to make money on the Internet. If you try to learn it from these Gurus who are SO FAR ahead of the game of an 'average Joe', chances are you will fail. On the other hand it can be easy if you start out with a really simple, easy to follow plan - written by Newbies (just like you) and a few advanced AdSense users!

_______________

hhhhmmm?
These schemers always inspire me to (almost) always push the limits.

Yep. My lil web site makes me money now, but it was a rough decade up to this point. Talk about starving student crap all over again. Maybe more like starving artists. Yes indeed, Google & Amazon pay my mortage (thanks to all of you dedicated loyal fans). So I can provide YOU my fellow travelers with more great destinations & photos!!

Remember, CONTENT IS KING.

My web career, my unique lifestyle, my outdoor interest, my web site to you - it's my small gift to the world. Getting your ass outside, more often!

Total Escape is all about the real content, real imagery & real passion... all California, Off the Beaten Path
10 YEARS strong!
http://www.totalescape.com